- As an Associate Supervisor you be responsible for production and personnel at 2+ farrow-to-wean facilities. Primary duties will be monitoring and improving production practices, training new and existing staff, interfacing with Supervisors, and data integrity. At Holden Farms we constantly strive to improve and we ask each employee to embody this attitude.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Compensation commensurate with experience level
- Full benefit package: health and life insurance, paid time-off, 401K, profit sharing and quarterly bonuses.
- Excellent communication and managerial skills
- Self motivated
- Manage time efficiently and effectively
- Proactive and critical thinker with the ability to challenge yourself and others
- A two to four year degree in a related agricultural field or equivalent experience in the swine industry
- A passion to acquire an exciting career in the swine industry
To learn more about this career opportunity email us at: email@example.com