Holden Farms strives to be the most progressive, innovative, and collaborative pork producer in the nation. At Holden Farms we pride ourselves on teamwork, personal growth, and opportunity. If you are seeking a challenging and rewarding career check out Holden Farms today!
Title: Data Integrity Specialist
Description: Data integrity specialist reports to the Data Team Manager and provides support for the whole data team while focusing on data integrity and breeding herd software updates.
Hours: Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:00pm; times may vary based on business needs
Compensation: Hourly, competitive based on experience, plus we offer an excellent benefits package
Essential Job Functions
- Daily checking of data integrity
- Responsibility for the software and data integrity and will work with Data Team Manager to resolve issues
- Analyze root cause of integrity issues and execute action to restore performance
- Help in implementation of new technology
- Primary go to person for software updates/changes
- College degree or equivalent administrative experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
- Strong skills in using spreadsheets and databases
- Ability to troubleshoot technical issues on own
- Experience with audiovisual, print, scan and copy equipment
- Typing 40 WPM
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Self-motivated team player with a positive “can-do” attitude
- Excellent prioritization and organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Accurate with strong attention to details
- Dependable and able to work with minimal supervision
- Demonstrate a spirit of teamwork and collaboration across the company.
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) + Company Contribution
- Profit Sharing
- Short Term Disability/Long Term Disability
- Paid Holidays
- Much More!
Ready to start your career with Holden Farms?
APPLY NOW! Please send your resume to email@example.com or call Jeny at 507-301-0679
NOTE: This job description in not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization. Position may involve travel and non-standard business hours.