Holden Farms strives to be the most progressive, innovative, and collaborative pork producer in the nation. At Holden Farms we pride ourselves on teamwork, personal growth, and opportunity. If you are seeking a challenging and rewarding career and enjoy working with animals check out Holden Farms today!
Title: Boar Stud Delivery Driver
Description: The Boar Stud Delivery Driver reports to the Boar Stud Manager and is responsible for weekly semen deliveries.
Hours: Generally – 2 days a week, Tuesday and Thursday; some Saturdays as needed (part-time)
Compensation: Hourly, non-exempt; competitive based on experience, monthly cell phone and millage reimbursements, plus we offer an excellent benefits package
Essential Job Functions:
- Deliver breeding supplies to breeding departments
- Follow all bio-security protocols set forth by the Boar Stud Manager and staff veterinarian; report any violations to management.
- Occasional delivery to the University of Minnesota
- Maintain and clean delivery materials
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Self-motivated team player with a positive attitude
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Dependable and able to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Ability to drive up to 9 hours per day
- Ability to drive through rough Minnesota weather
- Ability to frequently bend, reach, squat and kneel
- Must have a cell phone to call breeding departments
- Must have reliable transportation that can haul approximately 7 – 48 quart coolers
- 401(k) + Company Contribution
- Profit Sharing
No previous experience working with pigs required.
APPLY TODAY!! Contact Jamie at 507-301-0671 or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: This job description in not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization. Position may involve travel and non-standard business hours.