Holden Farms strives to be the most progressive, innovative, and collaborative pork producer in the nation. At Holden Farms we pride ourselves on teamwork, personal growth, and opportunity. If you are seeking a challenging and rewarding career check out Holden Farms today!
Title: Human Resources Assistant
Description: HR Assistant will report to the HR Manager and provides support in all areas of HR, including but not limited to, Payroll, Benefits and Recruiting.
Hours: Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:00pm; times may vary based on business needs
Compensation: Hourly, competitive based on experience, plus we offer an excellent benefits package
Essential Job Functions:
- Prepare and enter payroll files in ADP for Holden Farm’s employees on a bi-weekly basis
- Accurately input employee changes and deductions such as, tax exemptions, fringe benefits, address changes, direct deposits etc.
- Prepare, maintain and reconcile payroll reports to distribute information to Management and key staff each pay period
- Create and accurately maintain all employee records
- Partner with HR Manager in benefits administration and verify monthly benefit invoices for all group insurance policies
- Provide support in recruiting, such as, post job openings, scheduling and participating in phone screen and interviews
- Perform new hire orientations and complete all new hire paperwork
- Prepares various reports from the HR systems on a weekly, monthly and as needed basis
- Assist in year-end reporting and annual audits of HR files for accuracy
- Maintain understanding of law, policy, and best practice related to human resources, ensuring legal compliance and reducing risk
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent Accounting/HR experience
- Bilingual – English/Spanish
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Powerpoint)
- Strong skills in using spreadsheets and databases
- Knowledge and experience with ADP and/or Great Plains software preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Self-motivated team player with a positive “can-do” attitude
- Accurate with strong attention to details
- Excellent prioritization, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Dependable and able to work with minimal supervision
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) + Company Contribution
- Profit Sharing
- Short Term Disability/Long Term Disability
- Paid Holidays
- Much More!
Ready to start your career with Holden Farms?
APPLY TODAY! Please send a copy of your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: This job description in not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization. Position may involve travel and non-standard business hours.