Holden Farms strives to be the most progressive, innovative, and collaborative pork producer in the nation. At Holden Farms we pride ourselves on teamwork, personal growth, and opportunity. If you are seeking a challenging and rewarding career check out Holden Farms today!
Title: Physical Plant Support Assistant
Description: Physical Plant Support Assistant reports to Physical Plant Manager and is responsible for inventory management, cleaning of the Dennison Shop Administrative areas and purchasing of supplies to maintain Holden Farms’ facilities. The Physical Plant Manager Assistant provides support to Physical Plant team with day to day movement of materials to and from the Dennison Shop.
Hours: Monday-Friday 7:00am-4:30pm; times may vary based on business needs, opportunities for overtime
Weekends: As needed.
Compensation: Hourly, non-exempt; monthly mileage reimbursement and $30.00 monthly cell phone reimbursement; plus we offer an excellent benefits package.
Essential Job Functions:
- Maintain HFI Inventory with the InFlow software provided
- Maintain accurate records of shop inventory
- Fill supply orders in a timely manner and procure supplies
- Assist in delivering supplies as needed
- Answer and direct incoming calls
- Responsible for cleaning the administrative areas of the Dennison Shop, including but not limited to offices, restrooms, multipurpose room and upper level inventory space
- Maintain a clean and organized work station
- Operate pallet jack and fork lift to unload freight
- Understand and follow Holden Farms Biosecurity pyramid
- Assist with manure application as needed
- Other duties as assigned, such as but not limited to bird movements.
- High School Diploma, or equivalent
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, (Excel, Outlook, Word and Powerpoint)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Self-motivated team player with a positive “can-do” attitude
- Excellent prioritization and organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Dependable and able to work on own with minimal supervision
- Ability to lift 40lbs
- Ability to stand, walk and be on feet for 8-10 hours/day
- Ability to frequently bend, reach, squat and kneel
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) + Company Contribution
- Profit Sharing
- Short Term Disability/Long Term Disability
- Paid Holidays
- Much More!
Ready to start your career with Holden Farms?
APPLY NOW! Please send your resume to email@example.com or call Jamie at 507-301-0671
NOTE: This job description in not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization. Position may involve travel and non-standard business hours.