Holden Farms strives to be the most progressive, innovative, and collaborative pork producer in the nation. At Holden Farms we pride ourselves on teamwork, personal growth, and opportunity. If you are seeking a challenging and rewarding career check out Holden Farms today!
Title: Physical Plant Technician Support
Description: Physical Plant Technician is reports to the Physical Plant Manager and is responsible to work collaboratively or independently to execute support for Physical Plant maintenance and mechanic teams. This also includes support for the swine, trucking and turkey production divisions.
Hours: 7:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m. (Times may vary based on business needs; opportunities for overtime). Overtime mandatory during manure application times.
Weekends: As needed (Mandatory during manure application times.)
Compensation: Hourly, non-exempt plus an excellent benefits package. Mileage and $30.00 cell phone reimbursement included.
Essential Job Functions:
- Work collaboratively with HFI Physical Plant Lead and Mechanic to shuttle equipment and materials between job sites
- Assist in cleaning the Dennison Shop
- Assist Lead Lawn mowing tech as needed
- Follow HFI equipment warehousing and inventory control procedures
- Support Shop lead during manure application times
- Assist as needed to maintain grounds of Holden Farms owned facilities
- Assist Turkey Division for poult drops and bird moves
- Understand and follow Holden Farms Biosecurity Program
- High School Diploma, or equivalent
- Valid Class D Driver’s license
- Valid Class A license preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Self-motivated team player with a positive “can-do” attitude
- Able to follow direction and work in a team setting
- Able to use HFI equipment safely and responsibly
- Excellent prioritization and organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Dependable and able to work on own with minimal supervision
- Ability to lift 75-100 lbs
- Ability to stand, walk and be on feet for 8-10 hours/day
- Ability to frequently bend, reach, squat and kneel
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) + Company Contribution
- Profit Sharing
- Short Term Disability / Long Term Disability
- Paid Holidays
- Much More!
Ready to start your career with Holden Farms?
APPLY NOW! Please send your resume to email@example.com or call Jamie at 507-301-0671
‘NOTE: This job description in not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization. Position may involve travel and non-standard business hours.