Holden Farms strives to be the most progressive, innovative, and collaborative pork producer in the nation. At Holden Farms we pride ourselves on teamwork, personal growth, and opportunity. If you are seeking a challenging and rewarding career check out Holden Farms today!
Title: Production Data Entry Specialist
Description: Production Data Entry Specialists reports to Production Data Manager and maintains sow farm database integrity by accurately entering sow farm daily records.
Hours: Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:00pm; times may vary based on business needs
Compensation: Hourly, competitive based on experience, plus we offer an excellent benefits package
Essential Job Functions:
- Accurately enter data into sow farm specific software
- Design, run and maintain reports for various departments
- Communicate information, memos, and reports with correct farms/departments/individuals
- Create, prepare and maintain reports for Sow Farm teams
- Attend necessary production meetings
- Be able to work independently and prioritize work items and tasks
- On farm visits as needed for training
- College degree or equivalent administrative experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Powerpoint)
- Strong skills in using spreadsheets and databases
- Ability to troubleshoot technical issues on own
- Experience with audiovisual, print, scan and copy equipment
- Typing 40 WPM
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Self-motivated team player with a positive “can-do” attitude
- Excellent prioritization and organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Accurate with strong attention to details
- Dependable and able to work with minimal supervision
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) + Company Contribution
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Holidays
- Much More!
Ready to start your career with Holden Farms?
APPLY NOW! Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: This job description in not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization. Position may involve travel and non-standard business hours.