Holden Farms strives to be the most progressive, innovative, and collaborative pork producer in the nation. At Holden Farms we pride ourselves on teamwork, personal growth, and opportunity. If you are seeking a challenging and rewarding career check out Holden Farms today!
Title: Regional Production Supervisor
Description: Regional Production Supervisor reports to the General Manager; primary responsibilities to provide production expertise and managerial skills in the daily direction and efficient performance of production activities at Holden Farms. This position is responsible for providing leadership to the production staff which includes coaching, personal and professional development and creating a highly effective team environment. This position is responsible for developing production standards and goals while ensuring compliance with HFI standards and USDA regulatory requirements.
Hours: Generally – Monday-Friday 7:00am-5:00pm; times may vary based on business needs; weekends as needed
Compensation: Salary, exempt; competitive based on experience, plus we offer an excellent benefits package
Essential Job Functions
- Provide leadership to Production division and Hog Site Managers through strong communication, proactive prioritization and effective delegation
- Develop a strong working relationship with HFI Production Partners and implement Holden Farms protocols and standards
- Engage, develop, and motivate employees while measuring performance
- Analyze performance to address and enforce any issues that are out of compliance with HFI employees, Hog Site Managers and HFI Production Partners
- Responsible for the onboarding of new employees and creating an environment that is welcoming and promotes growth and development
- Strong understanding of barn operations and be able to train Service Team and HFI Production Partners on proper execution of daily barn functions.
- Maintain regular communication with HFI Production Partners, HFI staff, and HFI Veterinarians
- Understand, follow and uphold Holden Farms Biosecurity Programs
- 5 years’ experience in management of 10 or more employees (preferred)
- Bachelor Degree in Management or relevant experience; MBA a plus
- Proficient with computers, smart phones, spreadsheets and databases
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
- Must have valid Driver’s License, and reliable truck for transportation
- No previous experience working with pigs required, training will be provided
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate others
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Strong interest in working with animals
- Strong interest in team building and staff development
- Organized with strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated, hard-working, desire to learn and self-develop
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) + Company Contribution
- Profit Sharing
- Short Term Disability/Long Term Disability
- Paid Holidays
- Much More
Ready to start your career with Holden Farms?
APPLY NOW! Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Conner at 612-900-8627
NOTE: This job description in not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization. Position may involve travel and non-standard business hours.