Holden Farms strives to be the most progressive, innovative, and collaborative pork producer in the nation. At Holden Farms we pride ourselves on teamwork, personal growth, and opportunity. If you are seeking a challenging and rewarding career and enjoy working with animals check out Holden Farms today!
Title: Truck Driver
Description: Truck Drivers report to Trucking Manager and are responsible for transporting pigs from various farm locations in SE MN and NE IA.
Location: Northfield, MN
Hours: Monday-Friday 5:30am-3:00pm; times may vary based on business needs; opportunities for overtime
Compensation: 3,000 Hiring bonus, Hourly, competitive based on experience, plus we offer an excellent benefits package
Essential Job Functions:
- Proper pre and post trip truck and trailer inspections
- Safely drive loaded and unloaded semi-truck/trailer
- Properly load and unload animals from livestock trailer
- Wash out trailer daily
- Commit to Holden Farms goal of achieving a zero injury culture
- Follow Holden Farm’s Biosecurity Protocols
- Dependable and able to work with minimal supervision
- Self-motivated team player with a positive attitude
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Valid Class A CDL with good driving record
- Current DOT medical card
- Candidate must be able stand and sit for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to frequently bend, reach, squat and kneel
- Ability to lift up to 55lbs
- Ability to work in a variety of conditions (heat, cold, dust, etc.)
- Ability to bend over, scrap, and pressure wash to clean trailer
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insuranc
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) + Company Contribution
- Profit Sharing
- PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Paid Holidays
- Much More!
No previous experience working with pigs required.
Ready to start your career with Holden Farms? APPLY TODAY!
Contact Bryce at 507-649-1093 or visit our website, https://holdenfarms.com/careers/current-open-positions/
NOTE: This job description in not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization. Position may involve travel and non-standard business hours .